Friday, February 28, 2014

Life lately....

     Life lately has been busy. Life lately has been boring. Life lately has been very blah. I am so so SO sick of the winter. I need spring like I need air. Only I need warm, sunny, happy air. The winter and ALL of this ridiculous snow needs to stop! It's making me crazy and a little depressed. I know I live in New England and I should expect it. Usually I do but this year is out of control! On the other hand, life lately has also been wonderful, as life always is if you look for happiness in the small things.
     We went bowling with one of my Mom, one of my best friends and her daughter. It was Gabe's first time bowling and MAN did he LOVE it!!! He was really really good at it too! He actually beat all of us!
                         
     Sophia has learned how to pull herself up and stand on her own. It was so shocking the first time I saw it happen I yelled her name and scared her so she fell. Which of course I felt horrible about! The second time (when I took the pictures below) was much better and she stayed standing for a while!


     I did a mini photo shoot with Sophia in a dress that a friend of mine bought me at my baby shower. It is a 9 month dress and she is 9 months now but she is in clothes much bigger than that and I'm afraid the dress won't fit her this spring when she could actually wear it. So instead I decided to take a bunch of pictures of her in it because the dress (and of course Sophia) are gorgeous!!!



     I bought this watch and the lovely lady who sold it to me, Leslie from this blog, also sent me the cutest Princess Sofia the First bow, for my little Princess Sophia!
I also got this ring from Lisa Leonard Designs, that I absolutely love!!! It has my fiance and children's first initial of their first names and then my favorite number, 13, engraved in it. It's handmade and so special!
I went back to the gym for the first time in years! I got cleared to do so by the doctor on Monday and went that night with a friend! I need to get back in shape and lose some weight for myself and my kids. I just want to be a happier, healthier me and it's time to start making that happen! I really enjoyed the time at the gym and can't wait to keep going! It felt so good to do something to make me a better me! 

     So yes, life lately has been a whirlwind as always. However, I wouldn't trade a single day of it for anything! I love my family. I love my friends. I love myself. I love starting new routines. I'm still wishing for spring/summer and all the outdoor activities it will bring (as well as our Disney World trip that Gabe still knows nothing about) but for now I will try and embrace the little moments... even if they do happen in the winter... 
Love, love, love! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment