Monday, February 10, 2014

This week I am vulnerable and needy!



This week I am dreading:
- Having surgery to remove my gall bladder
- Being stuck at home for and extended period of time
- Not being able to lift my daughter
- Being unable to do housework
- Being alone
- Being in pain
- Feeling helpless
- Feeling vulnerable
- Feeling/ being needy

This week I am looking forward to:
- Seeing a Lego Movie with James, Gabe, my friend and her daughter.
- Having an early girls Valentine's Day dinner with a close friend.
- Enjoying one free day before my surgery
- Being lazy for a while
- Catching up on some reading, TV and R & R
- Having everyone around me wait on me for a change
- Me time
- Playing lazily with my kids
- Having some time off from work
- Valentine's Day
- Breakfast in bed
- Having time to blog



This week I need:
- Love
- Attention
- Visits and texts from friends
- Good books
- Good movies
- New shows
- Music
- Blog ideas

     It's going to be a rough week for me. It is going to be relaxing and awesome in so many ways. Yet, so terrible and miserable in others. I'm nervous and uncomfortable about my surgery. I have no idea what I should expect for after. I'm vulnerable and needy. I am making the most out of the one day I have before my surgery by spending it with my kids, my fiance and a close friend. After that I am going to try and let go of control and just take everything as it comes. I know I don't really have a choice in the matter and that regardless of what I want I have no control over what I can and cannot do. I am trying to look on the bright side of things. I actually cannot wait to catch up on some reading!
Have an amazing week everyone! I'm certainly going to try! :) 

2 comments:

  1. If you like dogs you should definitely read The Story of Edgar Sawtelle. I just finished it, it was FANTASTIC. feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to see if I can find that! Thank you!!! :)

      Delete