Friday, February 14, 2014

Second round of 50 Questions

     I'm sorry that my second round of 50 questions is a little late this week. After surgery things went okay but recovering has been a little more difficult than I anticipated. Plus, I ended up in the hospital for a day longer than I was supposed to be there. Gall bladders... pain in the butt!!! Anyway, here are my 10 questions for this week! Enjoy! Feel free to answer the same questions and let me know so I can read your answers too! 
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!! 



1. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
     I think I'm more worried about doing the right thing. I understand making mistakes. Do I want to make them? No. But I would certainly rather do things incorrectly than to do the wrong things completely and screw things up for me or my family. 

2. Would you break the law to save a loved one? 
     Yes. There are definitely boundaries to this and it definitely depends on what this loved one did and needs to be saved from. For the most part I can easily say I would do anything to save the people I love. 

3. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What's holding you back? 

     I would like to do a lot of things. One thing that I really want to do is go back to school. Further my education. Decide what I really want to do with my life. There are a lot of factors holding me back. Raising my children, money, work, time. I won't allow them to be excuses forever and I will go back to school in the next few years but right now, this time with my kids, it's the only time I will ever get and I don't want to miss it.

4. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?  
     I have no idea how to answer this question. I hate the idea of losing my past memories. If I did lose them, how would I show my children all the things I have done in the past that they shouldn't or should do. If I kept all my old memories but could never create new ones then I would never remember, Sophia's first steps, Gabe's first date, weddings, I love you's, fights. I do not think I can honestly answer this question. Memories are too treasured from the past and the future for me to choose one. 

5. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
     I have a lot of happy childhood memories. None of them really stick out in my mind as super special. Many of them are just ordinary, random things. Each and every one of those things is a part of who I am today. I have a lot of memories of my whole family taking long drives to ski mountains up north and skiing together. I think those are some memories that I treasure a lot. I have a memory of my Godmother cleaning the toy room in my house and asking me why it looked like this and how I kept my room so clean. I responded by telling her it was because I kept my mother out of it. I find this memory pretty funny because to this day my mom is one of the least organized people I know and I wouldn't have it any other way. I have a memory of my grandma laughing hysterically because I made so stupid comment about M & M's having more than one in the bag while we were at the hospital with her because my dad was there. And I knew  I could be her comic relief in a sad situation. There are so many little memories that make up so much of me and are so special and dear to my heart. 

6. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous? 
     Nope. Not a chance in the world. I wouldn't want to trade 10 years of my life with my kids and fiance for any amount of fame, looks or money. Ever.

7. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? 
     I am not really the type of person who cares too much about what other people think of me. We are not built to have everyone like us. That's not even possible. Every single person in the world is different. How could we ever all possibly mesh? Sure, it would be wonderful if we could. It would be amazing if people didn't judge other people. But I am not the type of person who is going to worry about it if they do. So what would I do differently.... wear a princess tiara every day. Ha ha. 

8. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?  
     I would say I'm probably my age. Maybe a little older. I'm still a kid at heart but I have a mama bear inside me that can never change at this point either and I think that makes you an adult automatically. 

9. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world? 
     I wish that we could all work together and love each other for who we are. No judgments. No one being condescending. Just work together. Appreciate each person for who they are and spread love!

10. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken? 
     Probably a lot more than I actually think I have. When I thought about my answer to this question I though, psssh, not at all. That is simply not true. Every decision I have made, big or small, throughout my whole life, has led me here. Sure, some of the decisions that got me here were also made by my parents. But overall, my life led me here by my choices and this is exactly where I am supposed to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment