Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A fun little game series!



     I have decided to participate in a series of 50 questions! There will be 10 questions every Wednesday for 5 weeks. They're fun questions made by a lovely lady named Kristen, who's blog you can find here. They're made just so we can all get to know each other better! You can even answer them yourself and link up on her page!!! I'm really excited to get started and I hope you all enjoy!



Which is worse, failing or never trying?
     Never trying is definitely worse for me. If I fail, I can do what I need to do to get over it, learn from it and move on. If I never try, it will hang over my head for eternity. Ok, that's probably a little dramatic but I do not like to regret things. It eats away at me. I'm just the type of person who would rather do it than wonder what if.
What are you most grateful for?
     There are SO many things in my life that I am grateful for. My fiance, my loving family (including my fiances family which I feel as though I have been adopted into), my supportive friends, my job... I could probably go on forever... but the thing I am most grateful for is definitely my kids.
Why are you, you?
     There were a lot of things that happened in years past that shaped my life to make me who I am today. I don't think I can pinpoint just one thing. It's a little bit of everything that has shaped and molded me into who I am now.
Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were really upset? Does it really matter now?
     Some of it matters, some of it doesn't. Am I a better person for all of it, yes, without a doubt.
Would you rather have less work to do or more work you actually enjoy doing?
     Easily more work I enjoy doing. I hate being stagnant. I would rather be busy than slow. Time just drags on and on when there's very little to do. So I would definitely rather be busy and loving it than bored and hating it!
Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator go faster?
     It depends on my mood. If I am in a hurry I do which is ridiculous because I don't really believe that it makes the elevator go faster. I just get impatient I guess.
If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
     One piece of advice... assuming it's a piece of advice that they remember forever... I guess I would tell them to be brave and loving so they can get through anything life throws at them. I'm not really sure though. This is kind of a scary question for me!
If the average human life span was 40 years how would you live your life differently?
     I think a lot of things would change. I wouldn't work as much, or worry about money as much, I don't think. I would want to scrape every second of my life and spend it with my family and friends instead of working and stressing out.There are just so many factors to this question but that was the first thing I thought.
Which is worse, when a good friend moves away or losing touch with a good friend who lives near you?
     Definitely losing touch with a good friend who lives near me. I have had both of these things happen and you can easily make long distance friendships work, especially with texting and facebook and stuff. Catching up is made pretty easy if both people care enough about each other to put the time in. Losing touch with someone that you're close to that still lives near you is always really hard and sad. It's painful and not something you can easily get over. I understand why it happens and that it happens but that doesn't usually make it any easier.
If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always afraid to make a mistake?
     I think there are always repercussions to our mistakes no matter how big or small they may be. Feeling like you've made a mistake is not a good feeling either, especially if you feel like you have let someone down in the process. Mistakes can usually be fixed though and more often than not you can move on from them. You definitely learn from every mistake you make no matter how big or small so maybe we shouldn't be so afraid to screw up.

    Those are the first 10 questions! I had a lot of fun thinking about them and sharing my answers! I hope as you read this you decide to answer them yourself and link up on Kristen's wonderful blog here!!! Have a beautiful and relaxing snow day to those of you in this area! I'm sending you thoughts of warm coffee and snuggles! Love, love, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment