Wednesday, January 22, 2014

5 Minutes of Catch Up Time!


     I have been keeping quite busy lately. There has been a lot of fun things going on! The only way it could be better would be if the men in my house could figure out how to do the dishes and if it was summer! I miss the summer. I miss the heat, the warmth, the river... ::sighs:: I don't like to rush time because kids grow far too quickly but I really want summer back! The dishes... well... I have accepted that it will probably never happen.

Over the past two weeks we have done a lot of fun things and some exciting things have happened as well!



 Gabe and I saw Frozen again because we both love it and can't stop listening to the soundtrack! He loved the Captain America standee that they have at the theater. We played some Crazy 8s with Grandma, which Gabe won once and I won twice. Sophia ate her first baby finger foods. She was so darn proud of herself. She loves being a big girl. We also got a new fishy that Gabe named Emo!






Gabe and I went to see Disney Princesses and Heros on Ice!!! So cool! 

     We have all spent a lot of time with some of my friends. Ethan has come over a couple of times. Our friends Kim and Ashley came by for a visit. My dad, Pam, Alex and his daughter, Jane, came over to watch the Patriots game. We went to visit Jenn on Monday.
 
       Today we went to Nuthin' but Good Times (which is an indoor playground) with Nanny and her daughter Camila. We had such a great time. Gabe and Camila played. Sophia hung out with us while Nanny and I drank coffee and chatted. It was wonderful!
                                                                                                                             My life has pretty much revolved around the Patriots and the play off games. Not only am I sad that the Patriots season is over but I am very upset that football season in general is coming to an end in a couple of weeks. I love football and not having it to look forward to every Sunday is something that I am going to miss until fall. I even came in 2nd and 3rd in 2 of my 3 fantasy football leagues this year! 

Sophia Bush is my favorite actress. She has been since the beginning of the show One Tree Hill. And if you follow her on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook you would understand why! She is so down to earth and grateful and happy and giving and wonderful! To top all of that off she is also an incredible actress! Well this new show, Chicago PD, started 3 weeks ago and I can't get enough of it or her character! The show is a spin off of Chicago Fire which I also love! I love all the twists and turns of these shows and the collaborations they've been doing with each other and a soon to be SVU episode... it's wonderful! I have so much stuff waiting on my DVR for me to watch because I never seem to have the time for TV anymore but I make time for these shows each week! If you don't watch them already and like drama, action, comedy, wonderful characters and a great story line, watch them. I mean it. Do it! 


Now for a few funny things I have seen over the past couple of weeks that I enjoyed and wanted to share!




I hope everyone else is enjoying their time and got a good laugh out of these last few pictures the same way I did! Love love love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment