Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Like a story that had just begun.....



     I think I have made it known that the most important thing in my life is my family. That includes my fiance's family. I love them as if they were my own family and they have welcomed me with open arms, mostly for putting up with James for so long I think. Just kidding. Seriously though, they are amazing. They're loving, honest, giving, wonderful people and I love them with all of my heart.
     This past week has been a really rough one. We lost a member of our family who was an amazing person. There are a million things I want to say about D.J. He was the kind of person who always tried to put a smile on your face. He was the kind of person who could light up a room with his laughter. He was kind. He was funny and smart. He was genuine. There was never a time that he didn't tell you what he honestly thought or believed. He had his opinions and whether you agreed with them or not he told you exactly what he thought. Calling him my family was a blessing.
     There isn't anything I can say to make this better or easier in any way. But to my family, James, D.J.'s parents, sister, uncles, aunts, cousins, friends and everyone in between, take all the time you need to grieve. Please know that I am here for you. My love and prayers are with each and every one of you. Not a single one of you deserves to go through this. I know that there are no words that can heal any of what you are feeling. Please just know that he is watching over us... probably riding, fishing and hunting... I bet there aren't even any hunting seasons in Heaven. I love each and every one of you with my whole heart and I am here for you and grieving with you.
     D.J. you are loved and missed more than you could ever imagine. Please watch over everyone and give them the strength to get out of bed in the morning. Rest in peace, love and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment