Friday, April 11, 2014

Funny and Favorite Friday



     My dear co-workers and friends were quite hilarious on spring cleaning day at work. It was a day filled with wonderful little moments. Those are my favorite moments at work. We were getting work done while also having an amazing time together as a team. I loved it! At one point Scott was doing this hilarious dance and Ryan, Angela and I were all laughing so hard we couldn't breathe. Afterward I said I needed to go to the bathroom because I was going to pee my pants. Angela proceeded to say "Oh me too! I had to get on the floor to laugh because I didn't want to pee in our new chairs!" She was completely serious. I didn't think I could laugh anymore but I couldn't stop laughing after that.


     For whatever reason, I found this batman/catman picture hysterical. There is no reason for it but I burst out laughing. 


     As always, my kids are the most joy and happiness that I have in my life. They're always saying or doing funny little things that make my heart smile. This picture of Sophia is one of my favorite of the week. She's a character at 10 months! 

         It's been a rough couple of weeks. Finding the funny moments hasn't been an easy task. But when the laughter comes, there is almost nothing better than the feeling that comes with it! I hope that no matter what kind of week you had, you look for your favorite and funny moments from the week! It's worth it. It will definitely lift your spirits! Love, love, love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment