Wednesday, April 9, 2014

My journey...


    Sometimes I think that I should have done things differently. It's not that I am unhappy or jealous of other people's lives, I just always feel like I should have done more. Been better. Pushed myself. I have always been a very driven person but for a few years I lost that. Every time I think that I should have done things differently I look at my two beautiful children and realize that God had a bigger plan. I can still push myself to do more and be better, in my current job, as a mother, as a fiance, as a person, as a friend. I am still everything I was ever meant to be. My journey isn't over so I can still do some of the things I feel like I should have done differently. I just know that I am exactly where I am supposed to be and everything I have done this far has made me exactly who I am today. 
     Don't doubt yourself. Just relish in all that you are and all that you have done. I can't imagine who I would be if things had gone differently. Life is just the way it's supposed to be... and just the way I want it to be. Not to mention; the birds are chirping, the sun is shining; Spring is finally here! What a beautiful day to embrace the life you have! Have a splendid sunny day! 
Love, love, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment