Friday, March 14, 2014

Favorite and Funny Friday

     There are so many moments in a week that I just find so funny, especially with the kids. The truth is, they are so unreserved that the things that pop out sometimes are just hysterical! Every Friday I would like to share some of my favorite and funny moments.

     Gabe got his hair cut and the hair dresser spun him around to look at it when she was done. He looked in the mirror as she asked him what he thought. He said "I like it. It reminds me of old times." Both the hair dresser and I laughed hysterically.

     Sophia has started to refuse to go to people. One day she refused to go to my mom and she clung to my brother. The other day it was me and she refused to go to James. It was making him so upset and her reactions to his taunting her was really fun to watch.

     Sophia spit food in James' face.

     Gabe was really sick this past weekend. That was not funny or my favorite but one of the times that he was awake in the middle of the night he had thrown up and missed the bucket a little bit. I went in to clean him up and change him and he got really really upset because had gotten some in his hair. I said "Don't worry about it buddy we will take a bath first thing in the morning." He said "I'm going back to sleep and hopefully when I wake up I will just forget any of this ever happened." I felt awful for him of course but the way that he said that and the way the sentence was structured was just so adult. I couldn't help but laugh.

     These smiley face socks and the sunshine were definitely one of my favorite moments this week. Even if I was at work while it was so nice, it was nice to go outside in the sun for a few minutes during break time. 

    
     I found this quite hysterical this week while my kids were giving me a run for my stubborn. Let me tell you it is not an easy task to out stubborn me but my kids do it with ease.

     That's all for this week! Happy weekend!!! Love, love, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment