Friday, December 6, 2013

Night time adventures!

   Last night I needed a break. The kids running around wild was starting to get to me. So I decided that after I put the kids to bed I would head out for a short Target mental health break. My friend Liz decided to join me, probably for the same reason (and she has 4 kids! How does she do it?!?!). I mean, going to walk around Target, pretty much aimlessly is so calming! It was only an hour but it really was just the break I needed to rejuvenate myself.
   The best part is, this trip totally ties into my Christmas theme! Some of the things I bought were some super cute Christmas things!
   The Christmas countdown chalk board was in the $1.00 bins (which are my favorite!) I have been wanting to get a countdown board for a while so this worked out perfectly. I also bought a set of these little star ornaments for my tree. This midnight glittery blue is my favorite! All of my Christmas bulbs are from Target because my cats love to attack them! Plus, they're super cute! But I have never seen this color before and since I have a ton of big bulbs I decided these little stars in these colors were perfect! And seriously... the diaper... I cannot get over the elf and Santa diapers. They are too cute! Both Liz and I bought a package of them. We had the exact same reaction to them! We just stopped in our tracks, said awwww and grabbed a package in our babies size! It was too funny! It was such a mom moment!
   I am still loving the Christmas spirit! It's really warming my heart and making it so much easier to deal with the winter than is finally upon us. (yuck!)

No comments:

Post a Comment