Thursday, December 5, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

    So I guess I need to be a little bit more realistic with my own expectations about my Christmas posts. I will try and do one every other day from now on since that is what it looks like I will have the time for! Life has been a whirl wind of Christmas lately! We have so many Christmas decorations all over my house right now it's crazy! I've never had so many before! My mom is Christmas crazy so that is why we have so many but it feels really nice to walk into the house to a Christmas wonderland! I'm certainly enjoying every second and so are the kids! Gabe is at the perfect age to be super excited about Christmas and Sophia is just loving all the new things around her! She is really into the Christmas lights that are glowing everywhere... I guess she's just like her mama. ;)

 

 
I'm loving using all the Christmas dishes and towels and staring at the lights when I have the time!
The Mickey snow globes came from my brother's work for free. He didn't even know what they were but they said Disney on the box and took them for me.
I can't wait to go out and look at Christmas lights somewhere! I'm so excited!
 
I may have some super awesome information coming your way soon! Some big life changes are happening soon and even though I'm scared to death I'm looking forward to a new chapter! Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment