Saturday, October 26, 2013

Picture

   I woke up this morning pretty excited that I had finally started a blog. Even though it was in the spur of the moment last night I really enjoyed writing and it made me feel good to be doing something for myself.
   As usual, I don't have a whole lot of time today but I thought I would share a photo.

   These are my two wonderful children Gabriel and Sophia. There are probably a million pictures I could post but this is one of my current favorites of both of them together. Getting a good picture of both of them is nearly impossible. I have plenty of separate pictures of them that are wonderful but it is not easy to capture them both together.
   This post wasn't much of anything but I wanted to share something today. Can you tell that we're Patriots fans? Have a wonderful day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment